Sunday, May 17, 2009

Medium-Format Fun


I was really bored last night, so I decided to pull out my roommate's scanner and scan my medium-format slides.

I'll be writing more about medium format in detail in another post, but as a quick intro, medium format is film that is four times the size of "normal" 35mm film. Its trademark "look" is the square format (6x6 cm), but you can also shoot it in a more rectangular 4:3 aspect ratio. This is the special film that Holgas use; I've been running mine through a Holga and a Yashicamat twin-lens reflex camera.

For now, I'll leave you with some of my favorite medium-format shots:





0 comments:

About This Blog

The blog of freelance photographer Joshua Sy.

More of his photos can be found online at www.joshuasyphoto.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP