Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updates/Cool Things to Check Out

Some quick bites about what's going on with me photographically:

1. In case you haven't heard, I'm starting a Photo Q&A section for the blog. E-mail your photography-related questions to joshuaps (at) usc.edu, Facebook me or leave a comment on this post. The deadline is Sunday, July 5 for the first round, and the question will get answered by the next Sunday of the week.

2. I've broken ground on a documentary multimedia slideshow project (photos+audio) about an up-and-coming musician in LA. I'll post updates as they come, but I'm pretty excited about the direction this is going in.

3. Some amazing videos:
http://www.mediathatmattersfest.org/watch/9/looking_back - amazing video documentary of a homeless veteran who brings his community together through photography

A man's life in 42 seconds:

Last Day Dream [HD] from Chris Milk on Vimeo.

0 comments:

About This Blog

The blog of freelance photographer Joshua Sy.

More of his photos can be found online at www.joshuasyphoto.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP